Machine Learning & Computer Vision
Publications, preprints & participation to conferences
- MultiGrain: a unified image embedding for classes and instances, Maxim Berman, Hervé Jégou, Andrea Vedaldi, Iasonas Kokkinos, Matthijs Douze. arXiv preprint. Work done during an internship at Facebook AI Research in Paris.
- The Lovász-Softmax loss: A tractable surrogate for the optimization of the intersection-over-union measure in neural networks, Maxim Berman, Amal Rannen Triki, Matthew B. Blaschko. Published in CVPR 2018.
- Masters thesis I supervised at KU Leuven (2018)
- Stochastic Weighted Function Norm Regularization, Amal Rannen Triki, Maxim Berman, Matthew B. Blaschko, arxiv preprint, Oct. 2017
- Efficient optimization for probably submodular constraints in CRFs, Maxim Berman, Matthew B. Blaschko. Presented at the NIPS workshop on Constructive Machine Learning 2016.
- Monocular Surface Reconstruction using 3D Deformable Part Models, Stefan Kinauer — Maxim Berman (equal contribution), Iasonas Kokkinos, presented at "Geometry Meets Deep Learning" in ECCV 2016.
My Master works
On my GitHub
I based the Pelican theme for this website on pelican-bootstrap3; modifications can be made available.